[pianotech] Was: TuneLab as an IPhone App

Rex Roseman rosemanpiano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:16:15 MDT 2010

Jim

I just took the plunge and got TuneLab Pocket for a HTC Touch Pro phone.
After 30 years of aural tuning, this has been one of the best tool
investments that I have ever made. I would suggest checking out how the
different ETD's work and see which you would be most comfortable with.
TuneLab happened to be the one that worked the way that I think. It is a
very visual program with its flexibility right out in front. Being able to
put it on a phone was also a big plus. There are still a lot of things that
I need to learn about it, but I have gone to it exclusively for pitch
adjustments and been very pleased. Still do the final pass aurally because I
am not sure that I know enough about what I am doing with the ETD to trust
things are dead on, but it is much more enjoyable to rough in visually and
fine tune aurally. That's been by experience the last couple months.

Rex Roseman