[pianotech] player stools

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Tue Mar 16 06:34:22 MDT 2010

Jon Page wrote:
>> I got no replies from my query about calls for player piano or pump organ
>> benches so I will try again.  Does any one get calls to buy these
>> benches?
>
> Don't my two posts count?
>
> http://ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech.php/2010-March/021832.html
> http://ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech.php/2010-March/021833.html
> --
>

> Regards,
>
> Jon Page
Jon,

I do not get calls to buy these benches, however, I have had - customers
- that have asked me if I could find them a player bench - and - have
not found anyone, yet, that even makes them.

I suppose, if one would have the time, to buy a regular bench and make a
|\_____/| shaped piece with hinges and the right color of the original
bench, then that would work.

As far as the piano/organ stools, I find them occasionally on eBay.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years