[pianotech] basic or full service

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 22:59:04 MST 2010

I too was visited by the archangel of the golden hammer who with
utstretched finger declared, “you shall be a tunertech and all good things
ill come to pass wherever you may go”.  And after forty years of wandering
he desert in search of the lost guild, pursued by  Bedouins tugging at my
rock asking me to tune their golden harps at every oasis I finally gave in
o my calling and led the minions to the promised land of narrow fifths and
ottomless well temperaments.  Say hallelujah.
David Love

Perhaps you missed a calling, David. Or maybe it's still waiting for you. Peace

Wim