[pianotech] basic or full service

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 20:51:24 MST 2010

It's that simple. Either the inquiring customer accepts what I've quoted in time, or they don't.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT

Keith

The very simple business practice you have is great if enough of the customers who call you pay the bills. But when 75% of the calls you get don't set up an appointment because they don't like the fee you're quoting them, and you're hungry for business, then you have to change your tactics.

Wim