[pianotech] basic or full service

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 18:24:43 MST 2010

Rhetorical and sarcastic.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of J Patrick Draine
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 4:29 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] basic or full service

A couple days ago I posted a link to PTG's Anti-Trust Guidelines. I copy
below a few sentences from said document, which clarifies your (hopefully
rhetorical) question.

Patrick

Agreements to Divide Customers. An agreement among members of an association
to divide customers is, in and of itself, a criminal act. The antitrust laws
expressly prohibit any understanding or agreement between competitors or
members of an association involving division or allocation of customers.
Even an informal agreement whereby one member agrees to stay out of
another's territory will constitute a violation of the antitrust laws.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:45 PM, David Love <davidlovepianos at comcast.net>