[pianotech] Jack Springs

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Mar 11 15:54:41 MST 2010

I did put a smiley, so it was said tongue in cheek.
I do normally order more than one.
I have some, metal sleeves to tighten pins, some metal flange shields
to keep the centre pins in place, some metal single, bichord and
trichord things that fitted on the split bridge
and some rubber/plastic key bushing inserts that save you from having
to rebush a key flange.
Some of these items are still in the catalogues to be sold, to
unsuspecting 'newbies'.
So pardon me for asking other techs for their opinion.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.