[pianotech] Jack Springs

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Mar 11 15:17:20 MST 2010

I notice that Pianotek, still has the old style.
It doesn't make sense not to take advantage of others experiences,
since the springs have obviously been out for a while.
I had only heard this one bad comment, so I was just looking for other
opinions.
Obviously the cost of one set wouldn't break me, but why take a
chance, on having to make another order.
I did see the smiley.
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.