[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Mar 10 20:19:39 MST 2010

Hi Don,

It's a perfect car for commuting.  I drive from Murrieta to LAX once a week or so.  87 miles each way.  My costs went from $35 round-trip to just under $5 round-trip.  Plus the diamond lane! Check with your nearest Honda dealer for the Civic GX.  There's only one model level but a variety of colors.

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com
Murrieta, CA