[pianotech] liability insurance

David Pritchard david at davidpritchard.com
Tue Mar 9 21:38:03 MST 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 8:58 PM, Terry Farrell wrote:

> 50 pianos in a church? Whaaaaaaat? WT# is going on in Nebraska? Maybe I just haven't had the experience, but that is beyond my imagination. If you would care to provide any more background on this gig, I would sure appreciate it. I simply never knew anything like this existed.

It is actually 49 pianos in the spring (April) and then they have me tune 34 of the same pianos in the fall (October).  So it is actually 83 tunings each year.  It is actually 11 churches or seminaries in 7 towns, but all on one contract for the LDS (Mormon) Church.  They all go through an LDS "Facilities Management Group" that takes care of anything for all their facilities in the region.  The towns are Scottsbluff and Sidney in Nebraska, and Douglas, Wheatland, Torrington, Laramie, and Cheyenne in Wyoming.

They require that I provide them a copy of the business liability insurance as well as my auto insurance before I am even allowed to drive onto their property to do any work.

David
Scottsbluff, NE