[pianotech] Upright Dolly Recommendation

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 15:02:02 MST 2010

A church client called me today and asked me to order a dolly for
their Yamaha upright (don't think it's a U-series - maybe like a T-118
or so). I don't have much experience with these. Anyone have a
recommendation? I'm thinking something like the #4009 Upright Twin
Dollies from Pianotek would do the job. Do these hold up? I see they
have a #4010 heavy duty dolly with bigger wheels - but does that put
the piano way up in the air? Any input would be appreciated.

Terry Farrell