[pianotech] key leveling system

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 10:36:00 MST 2010

As far as the factories doing this   " think a moment "
  If this cost a dime (10 cents) to install in a key and there
  are 88 keys and they build 10.000 pianos that year  ?????

  Money  saved           IS --   100 %  -- PROFIT.
If a Co. does not make a profit it sends it's employees home
 cease to exist  -----------------.
                             Is there an amen  ?????????

Jack Wyatt
Dallas

It might cost 10 cents to install that screw in the key, but wouldn't the factory save money not having to pay a keylever an hour to level a set of keys using punchings, as opposed to taking 10 minutes to turn a screw?

But I'll give you an Amen, anyway.

Wim