[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 15:03:53 MST 2010

How long does it take to compress the gas from the home line to the car
tank?  Do you need to run the compressor overnight, or just for a while?

I'd also be interested in how many amps the compressor draws.  This should
be figured into the fuel costs.  But it still sounds a heck of a lot cheaper
than gasoline.

Don Mannino