[pianotech] Fw: Kimball age/ OT ??

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 8 09:52:46 MST 2010

Now here's a weird one.  By my message date, I sent this
on Feb.28/10. I also sent another one Mar.1/10. They both
show up on my pc this AM. Wondered why I had not heard from
anyone on the list. I called a local buddy ( PRT ) of mine,
and he told me what the date of manufacture probably was.
I had called him before I wrote to the list, but wasn't able
to reach  him, so assumed he might be away. He always returns
my calls. Client of mine was quite interested in knowing how
old piano was.  Can't imagine how this message could sit in
my PC, and then send itself when it felt like it. Message
wasn't in my saved places as usual when not sent right away. ? ?

My PC may be haunted. I just know it is, by how it acts at times.

Carl / Winnipeg.