[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Mar 8 01:18:40 MST 2010

I don't know... the gas I put in my car is super cheap ($0.58/gallon) and my engine is extremely clean!  I'm up to my 4th oil change in 45,000 miles, too...  And that's on the manufacturers schedule. No additives, no cleaners, no nothin' added to my gas, and I can buy it all over, except the price can vary tremendously...

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com