[pianotech] Question about Pianomation & Story & Clark Grands

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Sat Mar 6 06:02:44 MST 2010

Mike,
Can you provide the system model number on the control box? For the
pianomation side you will need a special box that only authorized installers
have to calibrate the system.  Under normal circumstances: the piano is
regulated and then player is calibrated afterwards.  Contact QRS  at (800)
247-6557 and they should be able to tell you who is authorized tech (who has
a box) in you area (hopefully)

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.