[pianotech] The Fuel You Use In Your Car

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Mar 5 22:21:29 MST 2010

Gerald Groot wrote:

> *Thanks Mike, interesting read. I always put premium in my car as it
> requires it but I had no idea there was such a difference between
> gasoline stations and gas… I think Shell will be my pick as there
> seems to be more of these around my area than the others listed. *
>
> * *
>
> *Jer*

I'm not sure if the gas is the key - because - I have a 1999 Mercury
Mountaineer with 148,000+ miles on it and still running GREAT.

I rarely use Premium - can't afford it.

I think the big key is - maintenance - I use Valvoline (very bad
experience with Jiffy Lube) and - always - do the recommended
maintenance they say is needed. Plus I always go by mileage (3,000)
instead of months.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years