[pianotech] Info found on Boston damper lift tray

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 07:47:07 MST 2010

David Ilvedson, where do you find such info?  Do you keep a searchable reference file at home/workshop?  Is this memorized?  Do you search the ptg archives?

If yes, on the latter, what works best for you?  I'm not impressed w/ the search capabilities I've seen so far, and am hoping previous conversations are geared toward making searches easier & more efficient.

Thanks...   Bill Fritz, St Louis