[pianotech] Center Pin Zapper

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Mar 4 07:25:16 MST 2010

DC voltage is just as, if not more, dangerous to the human body as AC. You
wouldn't want to hook your jumper cables to your car battery and then grab
the other ends...

As I once heard, AC gives you 60 chances per second (in the US, 50 in many
other places) to let go. DC gives you zero.

I'm now speaking beyond my actual knowledge level, but amperage, (or
amperage plus voltage(?)) determines the intensity of the effect on the
recipient body/center pin.

Paul  Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Ken & Pat Gerler <kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net