[pianotech] Cleaning Soundboards

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Mar 4 07:25:09 MST 2010

I also will take the cloth off the plastic core and work it in tight places,
like the bass bridge apron, or the extreme treble section, using something
like my 6" steel ruler to work it along.

It works really well on 20 year old dust, not so well on 80 year old gunk.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802