[pianotech] Center Pin Zapper

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 3 07:53:57 MST 2010

Gregor,
The Zapper using the door bell transformer assembly only takes a few seconds to apply the tweezers to the ends of the flange pin. Depending on your "success", the flange pins on an upright - whippen, hammer and jack - can be accomplished in half an hour, much faster than repining.  The biggest "slow down" factor is the tweezers getting to hot to hold if you go "non-stop".  Ask how I know.

Ken Gerler
kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net