[pianotech] electronic invoices - sort of OT

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Wed Mar 3 07:24:58 MST 2010

Me, too.  All you need is a PayPal merchant account, and all the
customer needs is an email address.  The PayPal site even has a
"Recommendation Wizard", where it asks you questions about your
business and volume.  I'm deliberately not including a web address,
because there's so much spoofing going on.

I put my invoice together online when I get home to my Mac.  It sends
them an email, and they respond with their credit card.  It offers to
enroll them in PayPal, but it's not required.  PayPal charges about 3%
for this.

Most of my credit card customers have been state or federal government
accounts.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM