[pianotech] electronic invoices - sort of OT

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 09:12:33 MST 2010

How does the inphone invoice data get into your Quickbooks or whatever you use for accounting?   If it syncs, then that is cool.   Sounds like a good app until you actually try it.   I think a little paper invoice, like PTG sells is the easiest way to go.   Entering info on you iphone would be a little annoying...I would think....but let us know how it turns out.

When I got my iphone I synced tons of apps and I hardly use any...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044