[pianotech] electronic invoices - sort of OT

Paul Clement Piano Svcs paul at clementpiano.com
Tue Mar 2 06:52:33 MST 2010

Hi all
I have recently acquired an iPhone and stumbled on an interesting app called
Invoice2go. Among many other things it allows one to create an invoice on
the iPhone, email the invoice to the customer and include a button onscreen
for Paypal. It seems like an interesting idea and I can easily imagine it
saving me lots of admin time in the evenings plus give me an easy way to
accept credit card payments.
 I am also evaluating appointmentquestion.com which I know is in use among
other technicians.
 My questions:
-       Is anyone using Invoice2go or a similar electronic invoicing
solution? If so what are your thoughts? How has it been received by your
customers?
-       For those using appointmentquest.com, is there any sort of back-end
accounting aspect to that program?
Appreciate any other comments anyone feels are relevant.

Thanks,

Paul