[pianotech] finishing plates

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 21:29:10 MST 2010

Will - you don't "rebuild" or "recondition" or replace aggrafes? And I
guess I should say, even if you replace, the new ones should be shaped
properly.

I find that I spend a goodly number of hours "portiing and polishing"
new aggrafes to get the proper contour - and old aggrafes, (Although,
I almost always replace them).

Terry Farrell