[pianotech] Discounted rate for piano stores?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Jun 30 14:41:29 MDT 2010

>>Although most dealers take this attitude, very few of them understand that
the better the piano sounds and plays, the faster it will sell

Although we would love to believe it, this is in the category of urban
legend. For the majority of piano buyers, it is what the piano looks like
and how cheap is it. One of the best piano salesmen I know can't play a
lick, never demonstrates what the piano sounds like.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____