[pianotech] Polyester problems

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sun Jun 27 04:09:03 MDT 2010

David,

                You don’t say what piano you’re working on but
 Ruth
Phillips has a specially formulated black lacquer that matches the poly used
in Asian pianos. I’ve used this with good results when the poly was too thin
and gave me problems such as you describe.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)