[pianotech] Desperate measures!!!

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 10:18:12 MDT 2010

In a message dated 6/24/2010 7:33:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

Hey  Alan......  I agree with the responses so far. That being said, I've
used  Protek CLP with surprising results. Before everyone jumps on me, I am
making  no claims that lube is a good solution, but only that I've had it
work for a  few years at least a couple of times. If I were to try it, I would
give the  owner a long lecture reciting all that's been pointed out. I'd
tell them that  Protek has less than a 50/50 chance that it will work even for
a short period.  But the one thing good about it is that it is fast and
cheap - and MAYBE it  will make the thing work for SOME period of time.

Terry Farrell

Second this.

Paul