[pianotech] Spilled wine

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:12:20 MDT 2010

I've had to cleanup this kind of mess a few years ago. I removed the strings and used alcool or acetone to remove the stains. You might as well remove the bridge pins and re-install them with ca or epoxy. I suspect the string contact with the pins must have some kind of sugar left behind.

Marcel Carey,

Sherbrooke, QC