[pianotech] Desperate measures!!!

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 06:31:55 MDT 2010

Hey Alan......  I agree with the responses so far. That being said,
I've used Protek CLP with surprising results. Before everyone jumps on
me, I am making no claims that lube is a good solution, but only that
I've had it work for a few years at least a couple of times. If I were
to try it, I would give the owner a long lecture reciting all that's
been pointed out. I'd tell them that Protek has less than a 50/50
chance that it will work even for a short period. But the one thing
good about it is that it is fast and cheap - and MAYBE it will make
the thing work for SOME period of time.

Terry Farrell