[pianotech] ACCU-TUNER

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 23 22:14:32 MDT 2010

I have an Accu tuner, and found that the extra minute it takes to take off the fallboard,
and have the tuner sit on the keys, as I sit when tuning, and not have to worry it might
topple over , unto the floor. The only problem, if it is one, is that I sit from the bass end
of the piano, because I tune left handed.   The mic is situated , on the right back side
of the unit, farthest from the sounded notes.  If I tuned right handed, the mic would be
nearer the strings, and maybe produce a brighter led light. Not really sure if that is true.
In any case, I love my Accu - Tuner. Can't imagine being without it.  Have an older unit
which I plan to send and have it serviced, for a back up.

Carl / Winnipeg.