[pianotech] tools

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 09:43:18 MDT 2010

I also agree with David - and Ron's suggestion sounds like the
ultimate! However, I have been using a super-huge screw driver (quite
sure I bought it from Schaff - it's like at least two feet long and
has a square shaft with a huge blade) for many years. I just put a box
wrench on the square shaft to get a screw turning if need be. Cheap,
simple, many other uses and works great.

Terry Farrell