[pianotech] tools

David Stocker firtreepiano at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:06:25 MDT 2010

Marshall,

I agree with David. A brace was the perfect, and perhaps only intelligent tool in the forties! You can buy flat screwdriver blades for your socket wrench, and while you are at it, dig up a large Phillips bit or even a torx for that one overly brilliant manufacturer.

If you really want to be a tool ninja, get some air tools to do it.

David Stocker, RPT
Tumwater, WA