[pianotech] was ( not for the feint of heart or anything else)

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jun 21 17:45:25 MDT 2010

I would ditto that. Don't you use people to take the leg off and lower it to
the skid? How many people does it take?

If you have 6 men it should not be a problem to roll it up onto the bottom
of the skid. And they don't have to be skilled, just burly. It is a simple
lift unless I'm missing something.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____