[pianotech] Name That Piano

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jun 21 14:27:21 MDT 2010

What's the prize?  Yes; a Wurlitzer Butterfly grand...perfect for the
first day of summer! Of course, moving and tuning are the sole
responsibility of the winner; no refunds or credits will be allowed!
Second place: a beautiful Betsy Ross spinet to be delivered on the 4th of
July!!

Terry, I've only heard about these creatures.  What's the plate like?

Best,
Paul