[pianotech] Tuning lever --Shameless self promotion

kurt baxter fortefile at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 09:15:21 MDT 2010

Interesting.

Is it available without the grip tape? What sort of carbon fiber material is
it made with?

Do you have any data on stiffness vs traditional levers or other carbon
fiber levers?
Becuase of it's conical shape, I would guess the stiffness will be higher
than traditional and Faulk levers, and lower than Fujan, because it has the
large tube diameter all the way to the tip.

-kurt