[pianotech] NEEDS !!!! Help, Help

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 09:36:12 MDT 2010

Hello to Everyone,

    The following items are needed for the PTGF  Museum.
This will pretty well round out all the exhibit that I had
planned

1.     A flat strung" Chickering" Grand.  Jonas  built his first
     grand in 1837. I will consider any American  flat strung.
     This  may be scale  14- 15-  17.

2.     A " Winter " Spinet  " the first" was  built in 1935  # 118 - -

3.     A " Weaver"  Wood  back Sp.  (no iron plate). 1945/46  # 84 - - - .

                        "  Tuning  Systems "
       Anything concerned the following  systems
         need parts.

  1.   C.C. Briggs.  ( two tuning pins per string  )
                 need parts
  2,   Wurlitzer  " Uniplate"  ( metal to metal  pin )

  3. " Daniel Maling White" A lever was used in
       conjunction with each tuning  pin
            need  parts

  4.  " Beale"  system from Australia  (medal  to medal)
          need parts.

  5.    " Wegman"   medal to  medal

  6    " Mason & Hamlin"  (  Screw Stringer )

  7.   " Brinsmead "  Medal to Medal

       I  thought I could finish this  Museum with-in
    5 years. I am now in my eighth and still have  a
    way to go.  And I may be getting a little  slower.
       It was built by Technicians for  Technicians
       for today and ever  after

 Regards to all,
     And many thanks to all who have helped
 create this Museum.