[pianotech] Pianotech Subscribers Meeting?

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Fri Jun 18 18:41:15 MDT 2010

I guess there is not too much interest in a meeting.
I have been to a few, and no one has remembered any bad disagreements.
So don't worry, you will be safe. LOL
Leaving in the morning.
5 1/2 hours gets me to the border.
Hope I don't run into any of those twisters, they look, and obviously
are deadly.
If you are driving, and see one, what do you do?
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia