[pianotech] Upstop rail - - was Upstop rail missing

kurt baxter fortefile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 08:23:25 MDT 2010

Has anyone else besides Cy heard the thing called the "liberty strip"?
(presumably from the fact that it determines the damper's liberty to travel
skyward. Very "1984" style irony)

Also, is there a proper name for that "after-bounce" or "thumping" that
happens when it it adjusted too high?

-kurt <--- nomenclature geek