[pianotech] HTML coding in archives

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 08:51:53 MDT 2010

Dean,
I just tried searching for: accept "credit cards" site:ptg.org using Google,
and the first three pages of results are the cleaned up plain text archives
which I don't see a problem with.
The next pages are results from www.ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech.php/attachments/
which are the HTML format messages, but I think that they should just be
repeats of the plain text messages.
Shouldn't they? I think? Maybe? Maybe not?

Scott Jackson