[pianotech] Pianodisc QuietTime

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:08:51 MDT 2010

Thanks for your post Larry. PianoDisk should be able to send me one of those
mylar strips. One think to clarify - Mine isn't a player. It looks like it
originally was set up to be a player,(it has material removed from the key
bed under the back of the keys for a solenoid rail) but it does have a Quiet
Time system that I retrofitted into it when it was at the local music
store.

Your post makes me think that I may be able to adjust the attack curve on
individual notes (allowing me to "voice" the TFT strips individually) if I
know the right sequence of notes to hit.

This gives me hope!

Thanks for taking the time to share your expertise!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter