[pianotech] advertising

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 10 15:16:57 MDT 2010

Hi Ryan,

I like your website.  Very nice.  Great kudos to you for making your
business a success!  Someday, we'll connect at a conference...

Paul

From:
Ryan Sowers <tunerryan at gmail.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
06/10/2010 04:14 PM
Re: [pianotech] advertising

I agree with Barbara: Website Website Website!

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Barbara Richmond <piano57 at comcast.net>