[pianotech] Pianotech forums

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Wed Jun 9 07:17:53 MDT 2010

The forums are in that limbo between experimental and "ready to go."

No longer experimental, because I think it has been shown to function
properly, and be useful.  But not yet ready for full public participation,
because we are holding it back pending changes in the membership software
being used at the PTG home office.  It promises to replicate some of these
same features, and so we felt it prudent to wait and see if an evaluation of
it would cause us to change our mind about the current system.

Should we stick with the current system, then I think you will see an
expansion of it to other mailing lists such as pianotech, and links from our
web site, etc.  People would be able to participate on these mailing lists
through the forum interface should they desire.  But not yet.

Jim Moy
(RPT, ECC, general computer geek...)