[pianotech] Weaver spinet

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 19:07:22 MDT 2010

Andrew

You've gotten some "good" recommendations already, so I won't give you any more of those. I had a Weaver once, and I tried all sorts of things to make it play better, but decided that there just wasn't anything that can be done. Just accept the fact that Weaver spinets have a very heavy action, and let it go at that. If it's your piano that you're trying to sell, maybe someone will come along and like the heave touch. If it's a customer's, tell him/her the truth, and if he/she doesn't like it, to get another piano.

Wim