[pianotech] Weaver spinet

Andrew Remillard anrpiano at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:11:56 MDT 2010

I have been lurking long enough. I could use any help you folks can provide.

The patient is a Weaver spinet with pot metal(?) bi-level rocker arms.
Schaff part 3782 pg 130. The down weight is north of 140 grams for much of
the piano and up wieght is 20 - 30 ish. What if anything can be done? I love
creative solutions and am not afraid of doing some significant surgery if
necessary. But since leading the keys is not going to help here I am not
sure where to go next.

Thanks for anything you can do.

--
Andrew Remillard