[pianotech] Nights in White Satin OT

Michael Musial neeper99 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 13:55:02 MDT 2010

Hi===============is it just me or does the string section in the instrumental portion of the recording nights in white satin sound a few cents off from the other orchestration and this song's vocals?   i hear it in other rock songs too... anyone?  ===============
The final chorus vocal of Monday Monday by the Momas and the Papas is slightly higher in pitch.  It has always bothered me.

Michael Musial