[pianotech] FS: Player supplies

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Fri Jun 4 12:46:11 MDT 2010

I have a 40 year accumulation of player piano rebuilding supplies that I'm considering selling.  Valves and their integral parts are abundant in this collection although I don't have complete sets of anything, just leftovers from 100 pc order lots.  I also have lots of brass nipples, ladder chain, bleed cups, elbows, assorted salvaged linkages, gears, springs, idlers, leather goods, face plates, along with Ampico, DuoArt, Simplex and Shultz specific parts as well.  As techs or player enthusiasts have passed or moved on, they've left me some of their materials over the years.  If you're interested, call me or email me privately and I can answer any of your questions.

I'll be holding on to my rubber tubing and cloth but I'm willing to part with my twill covered hoses.

360-256-2999 or larryf at pacifier.com

Lar