[pianotech] butterfuly grand

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 12:22:03 MDT 2010

I lift the lid on grand pianos to tune them because I sit on the
treble side of the piano to tune the treble-most string section. When
I sit there, my tuning lever is roughly parallel to the strings and
the lid would be in the way if it were down. Where do you sit to tune
the high treble?

Terry Farrell