[pianotech] Journal series

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:18:34 MDT 2010

>Hi Chuck, sounds like you're having a hard time with TransTint!

I'm afraid I can't help with that at all, but I just wanted to say how
much i have been enjoying your series in the Journal!

I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with comparing black stuff....

Best regards,

David Boyce<

Hi yourself David. Thanks for you comments on the series. I have a lot of
fun working on the various topics involved -  taking photos out in the shop
then putting it all together with the text on the computer. Most days, I'll
start off with a little writing before breakfast, then head out with my dog
for our walk, and finally go out to the shop to work, or take off for a day
of tuning. The writing is a good way to start the day. A bit of quiet time
with nothing but the birds outside the window to listen to. Max (my dog)
always lies down beside the computer to catch a few extra winks of sleep
before we hit the road together.  Chuck