[pianotech] finishing a plate

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Feb 28 18:59:19 MST 2010

Well, if you know Earl Schieb, uh, yes.  Don't be so touchy about your
extremely advanced age and impending steep slide into oblivion.  I'm not.
But that's because of the SOMES-heimers.  (That's the first stages of
ALLS-heimers).  I won't remember it tomorrow.  What I won't remember
tomorrow I already forgot.  I won't even remember that I already forgot it.

As for the tuning pin masking, that was a rhetorical question.  Most of the
"gold spray rebuilds" I have seen have observed an aesthetic ethos of gold
everywhere, including the tuning pins.

Will