[pianotech] Gluing Damper Felt

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sat Feb 27 13:59:54 MST 2010

Nina Butler sent me the PDF when I asked her about it when inquiring about something else.  That’s how I got my copy.  I am sure she would do the same for you, although I would imagine it will be on the web site eventually.   It’s about 16 pages, has the CAD drawings and  all.  I believe they will be selling it to us for about $600.  They can drill and tap the rails for the screws if you want them to also.  Two different size trays and mounting blocks.  Two different sizes of underlever top flanges.  Three different length lift spoons.  They can sell you a belly rail wall mountable sostuenuto system as part of that too.

Will